We’re looking for an exceptional Global Partnership Manager to help us grow our network of creators through strategic alliances with influencer managers/agents, record labels, influencer networks & agencies and businesses that work with social media creators on a daily basis.
You’ll establish close relationships with new partners and provide them with Mysocial’s Business tools that will enable them to drive growth for their business and for the creators, influencers and artists under their umbrella.
- Expertise and interest in the YouTube and social media space
- Great energy. The people you meet need to feel your positive energy.
- Strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see win-win opportunities
- Expert ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person
- Great presentation skills, can stand infront of teams and do a keynote presentation.
- Identify potential strategic partners with businesses across the world and sign win-win deals.
- Represent Mysocial in the industry via conference attendance and active participation with the relevant organizations to increase brand awareness and drive new leads and client engagements
- Develop and maintain partner relationships at all levels of an account with a focus on influencer & social media managers.
- Work with leadership on packaging of our business services and strategy on how to deliver our services to as many partners as possible.
- Provide ongoing partner activity reporting and analysis for accurate user growth forecasting.
Mysocial help content creators, influencers and artists to build their career on social media. All in one App. Mysocal is currently the largest network for creators in Sweden and are prepared for a European expansion over 2020. A Global Partnership Manager is going to be essential to our expansion.
How we work
Challenging the status quo is at the core of the work we do. We innovate, experiment and move at a fast pace. All just to provide our users with the best products on the market.
How we think
If you get asked a question and you don't know the answer, it's ok to say that you don't know. But you should know how to find the answer, and you will find the answer.
How we collaborate together
We don't believe in hierarchy. For us it's important that everyone feels that they can express themselves. We want you to be comfortable being yourself everyday you're here.