Mysocial is looking for a User Acquisition Manager to evolve our digital presence across paid and earned social media, blogs, email, and partners. In this role, you will create and execute innovative, performance campaigns that accelerate user acquisition, activation, and retention for the Mysocial App.
At Mysocial, we come to work every day with the mission of connecting the creators who drives the way we consume media. Because we know that collaboration between creators is the best way advance their career, we created the Mysocial App to build a global network for creators to connect in a professional environment and bring the power of community to making knowledge sharing and collaboration easier.
Available to creators with over 10.000 fans on social media with an iOS or Android device, Mysocial allows you to build your own professional profile, explore likeminded creators, connect and chat with potential partners and be a part of a community of likeminded people. Simply put, Mysocial is a professional network for creators.
- Create and execute a strategy to drive installs and activations in the Mysocial app
- Define KPIs and effectively drive CPIs and CPNU down, while identifying channels with high retention and viral follow-on
- Lead detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness, including segmentation, creative targeting, and cohort analysis
- Develop, deploy, analyze and disseminate comprehensive reporting
- Drive day-to-day channel operations in tandem with assisting in the development of the channel’s long-term strategy
- Coordinate with creative and content teams to drive channel growth and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals
- Stay current with Facebook, display, mobile and overall digital marketing best practices
- Foster storytelling to create a dynamic, engaging and authentic brand experience that successfully reflects the spirit of our mission
- Inspire, collaborate and propel external partners (Creative, Digital Agency, PR)
- Help with the optimization of the end-to-end customer experience, lead and customer conversion, and cost per lead analysis
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing managing direct response campaigns related to mobile app installation
- 1+ year of experience in manual talent/influencer acquisition
- 2+ years of Facebook campaign management experience
- 1+ year of experience with working with data sets and analyses
- Experience with Excel and data analysis
- Experience in Gaming, Mobile and large scale Social App space
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Self-starter, ambitious, creative, and a team player