How to deep-link to the Instagram app
Influencers with multiple social media channels ,tend to cross promote a lot between the platforms, in order to grow their followers faster. This is a very effective, if done right. This article will show exactly how to start creating deeplinks to Instagram and specifically how to increase your followers on Instagram.
The way you link to Instagram today
Normally, when you link your Instagram profile on other social media channels, such as TikTok, YouTube or Facebook, you just copy your regular Instagram profile URL link and share it. Here's a major problem with that;
- First, you have to click on the link in bio.
- You have to choose the browser.
- You have to switch to the Instagram app
Using Smartlink when linking to Instagram instead
Instead of using regular Instagram links, smart influencers create Smartlinks instead.
- You will decrease the amount of steos the users have to go through in order to start following you.
- Increase your followers on Instagram much faster.
- Increase your engagement on Instagram.
Step-by-step guide to creating Instagram deep links
A large percentage of Instagram users have installed the Instagram app for iOS or Android. SmartLink enables you to create deeps link to the Instagram mobile app vs. website providing your visitors with a more seamless content experience. Just follow these steps:
- Download the Mysocial app and create an account.
- Go to Profile and open the extension SmartLink
- Write the instagram username you want to create a deep link to.
- Copy your SmartLink Instagram deep link and use it in your other marketing channels.
Track every deep link click
Directly from SmartLink you're able to measure every click and the actual click value that your deep-link have generated. This will give you a better understanding of which links are performing best and can help you optimize your Instagram cross-promotion strategy for the future.